You light up my life

You light up my life

Hoss Intropia dress and fedora hat
Hermes Birkin (35cm) bag
Alexander Wang Freja Suede and Leather ankle boots
Trench coat from modekungen.se
Zara Home cup of tea

Y se acabó la Navidad…
Mañana sábado empiezan oficialmente las rebajas. Digo oficialmente, porque como bien sabéis hace varias semanas que muchas tiendas están haciendo grandes descuentos.
No obstante, las rebajas son las rebajas. ¡Y a veces hay auténticos chollos!
Debo confesar que hay algo que me frena muchísimo a comprar en rebajas (quizá soy un poco maniática): El desorden. Si entro en una tienda y está todo desordenado, difícilmente encontraré algo…
Veremos si este año cae algo o no ; )
Y vosotras, ¿tenéis algo fichado? Si es así, ¡Suerrrrrte!  ; )


7th January is the 1st day of Sales in Spanish shops. Although several weeks ago many shops has been doing great discounts…
However, sales are sales! And sometimes there are genuine bargains!
I must confess that there is something that stops me to buy in sales: Disorder.
If I walk into a store and it’s all messy, it will be so hard for me to find anything.
Have you bought any bargains lately? If you already haven't found anything... Good luck! ; )

2 comentarios:

  1. Yo ya tengo visto lo que quiero, y será maquillaje porque de ropa intentaré que no....que tengo demasiada jaja
    Un besito desde: Clu's Corner
    http://clucluscorner.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a stunning collage! :) Such beautiful items and I love the Hermes Birkin bag! *_* I am with you! I hate shopping in stores where everything is messy and there are clothes and all on the floor, it gives me such a headache and then I want to leave the store! :) Hope you have a great time shopping and pick up some great deals! For Boxing Day in the US, one of my favorite stores, Urban Outfitters, had a really good sale where I picked up five tops! :) On another note, I'm really dying to visit Spain again! I visited Valencia a couple summers back and it is so beautiful there! =)

    xoooxo
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar